ARE YOU AN IMPACT PLAYER? You know, the kind of employee who does their job and then some?
Focusing on placing executives, managers, and professionals in key positions, every day we work to place the right candidate in the right position with the right company. More than that, we seek out the Impact Players - that 20% of candidates that make a real impact on business, and introduce them to the companies that will value their abilities, energy, and passion. If you're an Impact Player, we're ready to help you make your next career move.
Your decision to change careers can affect every dimension of your life. That's why our recruiters spend time getting to know you, your needs and your goals. After that our recruiters, who have often worked in your focus area - concentrate on using their experience and expertise to connect you with the leading companies in your industry. Search jobs to view examples of our current openings.
Working With Recruiters is a Smart Decision
In today's job market, companies are increasingly turning to recruiters to help them locate the elusive talent they need with Impact Players. This means recruiters now have the best access to the open positions in your industry. At Sales Consultants of Phoenix-North, we are talking to companies in your industry every day. We know who is looking for your skills. And we take the time to get to know you, what you are looking for in your next position, and in what environment you are most likely to thrive. We truly believe in the importance of making the "win-win" placement, where both the company and the candidate are making the best decision for their futures.
For more viewpoints on how to realize the maximum benefits when working with recruiters, download and read one or more of the following articles:
- How to Respond to A Recruiter's Call (pdf)
- Helping Search Firms Help You (pdf)
- Job Search Guidance From an Executive Recruiter (pdf)
- Candidates Should Cultivate Relationships With Recruiters (pdf)
How We Work
- Fees. We are engaged by the employer. There is NO COST to you for our services.
- Confidentiality. Unlike conducting a job search on your own, we can help keep your resume confidential and off the job boards. And, we will not forward your resume to anyone without first discussing the opportunity with you.
- Your Career Counselor. We'll act as your "Career Agent", marketing you to the people who are looking for your skills and talents. This puts you in a better position to negotiate.
- Industry knowledge & expertise. We literally have hundreds of conversations with the decision makers of many companies every day. But we focus on certain industries where we can have the most impact and provide the greatest value. This means that we will be better able to guide you to the best opportunity.
Career Planning Services
We offer the following assistance to help you maximize your career potential:
- Confidential Career Planning. We help you achieve both your personal and professional goals. We realize that your job search needs to be confidential. Protecting your privacy is one of our top priorities.
- Resume Tips. Create a winning resume. What to put in, what to leave out.
- Interviewing. Prepare for the interview. What to ask, what you may be asked.
- Interviewing Do's and Don'ts. A checklist to help you succeed in the interview.
- Resigning Gracefully and the Counter Offer. Resign from your current job without burning bridges. Counter offers can be flattering, but are they in your best interest?
Relocation Assistance & Tools
In addition to the comprehensive relocation services we offer to companies, we provide extended services to candidates that we place at no cost, including address change notification and assistance in finding temporary corporate housing or home rentals. We also offer a host of relocation calculators and tools.
Local to Global Reach
As part of one of the world's largest and most successful recruitment organizations, we leverage the global reach of over 1,100 offices in 35 countries to place professionals in every major industry. Last year MRINetwork placed thousands of candidates at every level for top companies worldwide, from start-ups to Fortune 500 firms.
Submit Your Profile
Getting started with us is as simple as submitting your profile and resume.
MRINetwork SC Phoenix-North is an Equal Opportunity Employer.